Sunday, December 5, 2010

Obesity...This is America

This is what the world has come to.....fat people competing to eat WATERMELON. I came across this picture casually searching for the web and this pops up. I think it was faith calling me to write about it. So here I go?

There are a million things this people could be doing with there life to help end the obesity problem in the United States, but no they decided that spending a Saturday afternoon getting fatter was the best way to go. At some point, I hope these people have an epiphany that maybe this couldn't be healthy. Maybe spending Saturday morning exercising would be better for myself.

Side note: Granted this are adults and they make their own decisions. However, there is a chance that these people actually have kids. Nothing in life, I repeat, in life, is worst than seeing a 3 year old child that is 12o pounds and the parent consistently giving them unhealthy food.

This is all

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment