Sunday, March 25, 2012

my morning struggle

Sometimes I struggle in the morning (disclaimer: only on the weekends when drinking is socially acceptable in the morning) on whether to have the mimosa (yes I drink those don't judge me), the bloody Mary, or the motherf*cking beer. All have contributed to good times in my life. I am sure that many of you would share the same sentiments. Well today I just popped a bottle of Champagne and I don't have any orange juice, which means the following could very well happen:

1. I will continue my morning drinking. well this would happen regardless.

2. I will break into a local pharmaceutical plant and try to discover to the cure for aging. Seriously, I would be in there mixing sh*t and running test on the all white mice. The only difference is I will not get paid to do that sh*t.

3. Get inspired to help a nations of people. I am not familiar with too many 3rd world countries in this world. By me being American, its embedded in my DNA not to give a f*ck, but nonetheless stop Kony. Boom that just happened.

4.Find a supermodel that's paid and get her preggers. I am not afraid to admit that I want to get a super model preggers. I want see first hand how she would get back down to modeling size. that ish always amazes me. Prime example Cindy Crawford.

-Uncle Booze (the boozeman 2nd cometh)

No comments:

Post a Comment