Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Chick on My Mind... Katerina Graham


Im a little late on the updates this week because I got drunk as fuck last night (no big surprise there), but now I bring to you the latest chick on my mind. The winner is Katerina Graham a very special young lady currently starring on The Vampire Diaries, yes I said it the fucking Vampire Diaries. I your fearless leader S. Beamin watches some fucked up shit during the week, but thankfully it brings me things like this.

From the first time I saw this chick i knew she had stunner potential so I waited and let that shit marinate and now the kitchen timer has rung. I did some digging and it looks like our good witch Katerina has been trying to get it in on the scene for a minute. She has had some real I don't know what the fuck you where thinking moments, but fuck it she's hot.

I mean come on she's out there trying to get her sexy on with a trucker hat, I hope to God that that shit was from 03. Otherwise it has no place in this world. I'll be honest I fucked a chick who wanted to wear my White Von Dutch hat while doing the deed, it was a lil weird but fuck it it worked for her. So seeing that pic of Katerina brought me right back to that dorm room on FAMU's campus. Seriously I will never fuck on a twin mattress again for the rest of my, because We Off That.

So this week The Vampire Diaries is on every night for two hours on the CW so check it out. Katerina doesn't get the shine she really deserves but those glimpses you get will be well worth it. She does have one episode dedicated to her so make sure you dont miss that one. Ill be tuned in so hit me on the Twitter when you get to see what i've been enjoying.


- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter "The Situation" is doing it

My Bad T Reddd I forgot all about Slumdog chick I'll get to her during the week

No comments:

Post a Comment