Friday, March 5, 2010

Hung Over

Currently, I am hung over. I do not know right from left. Yet along tray to deal with that challenges Of dealing with irrational self loathing individuals today.

I didn't exactly get in the house until like 5am as I ravished the fridge eating almost anything that had an okay expiration date. 3 hours later I am on the train tryin to get to work listening to the conductor talk to us about unnecessary things. Such as " it's a good day to be on your way to work."

Really? I would rather be at home drinking Guinness and researching the answers to the universe questions. However, that does not seem to be the case.

I wonder if this douchbag really thought about the concept of working. Not only working, but working for someone else. The whole notion of our prized capitalist society. I wonder......

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment