Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Monday another Day in the Weekend

It's Monday and I headed to the bar to induldge in some drinks. It all started with Guinness as I wonders will iblos my drivers license tonight?

Currently, it's with the bartender. I can't lose another one of those. For the past 2 months I have been driving on a passport. I got pulled over for speeding and I gave the cop my passport. He replied," are you serious?"

I said," you asked for identification. That's what I supplied. If you are going to give me a ticket do so. If not not I would appreciate it if you would let me go. There are criminals out there that you need to find because I pay taxes!!!!"

That didn't go over too well. I not only got a tickets but got my car searched. Good thing. I pass on grass and was not drinking.

True story.

Uncle Booze

I try to be a good person but that shyt don't work out for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment