Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Something that do not Make Sense to me at WORK #1

I am casually taking a piss minding my own business and what happens?
Someone, either a fellow co-worker or a client, comes and piss right next to me. Aside from that, they want to hold a full fledge conversation about work. TIME OUT! FOUL ON THE PLAY!

This goes against man law- both acts. I do not know you, nor do I want to talk about work as I am taking a piss. you should be at least 2 stales away from me at all times. This is the most awkward thing. it is more awkward than when I mooned someone in high school thinking that it was a student, but turned out the be the new teacher who class I was on my way too!! Yeah that's how my life work. TRUE STORY. you can ask my friends and i was sober.

So what is Booze to do? I could easily ignore them and enjoy my alone time or I could say "Hey Bob, I was able to sign off on those files and everything appears to be okay." No leave me the f*ck alone. I do not bother you when you are talking to your overweight wife about how you haven't f*cked her in weeks. I do not bother you when you are on facebook 75% of the time, when you should be getting the sh*t I requested a week ago. I do not bother you when you are kissing your boss's ass just to get ahead.

So let me take a piss in peace. From this day on, I refuse to entertain anyone while I am pissing. i have declared it as my official me time in the office. Either you accept it or go fuck yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment