Monday, February 15, 2010

things i have done while being drunk #1 (all lower caps...f*ck english grammar and shyt)

i am not the best person in the world and i really don't try. i think that the world should accept me for me or for lack of a better words sequence...suck it. I love food, but i hate Styrofoam, the shyt destroys the environment. i am all for killing moral with the truth, but when things stay on land fields for 20 years. i have to draw the line. well, while in vegas, i went to panda express and she tried to put my order in that white "un'-biodegradeable bullshyt and i told her to put it into the a la carte box.

The f*cking foreigner didn't want to comply. I told her this is america and i want the f*cking box i paid for, the whole time my college roommate is tapping this and trying to upload it to youtube. i began to get pissed because it wasnt going too well. i waited for them to fix everything and then told them my friends wanted food and told the manager i reuse to pay for it until it is in a la carte box so i can eat and walk at the same time on the strip. that didn't work at all. i went behind the counter and got my own box. she informed my that i can't do that. i turned around and told her....this is America and that's how i roll. FYI i only paid for my shyt.

(due to some of the emails i have received regrading me not censoring my post, i decided to tone it down a little bit. just this one time. i will continue my normal sarcastic ways in the next post)

to be completely honest i only remember going into the damn place, but i saw the video and this is what i appear to be doing minus:

-i told her to suck my d*ck or give me my a la carte box you none english speaking minimum wage, tax dollar stealing illegal

- i mooned all the workers and threaten to pee in the soda machine unless i keep me paper non styrofoam box

-i went to the restroom stole the toilet paper and threw it at the stock of styrofoam boxes.


as you can see, i do my part to help the environment.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment