Saturday, February 6, 2010

10 Signs She Might be Ghetto (This refers to all races)


1. Lollipops are her favorite candy. Everytime you turn around she has a f*cking blow pop in her mouth making her teeth red like her monthly friend that deprive men of sex for a week out of the month.

2. Flaming Hot pronunced hot flammin. Yes she pronounces everything wrong by saying it backwards. This is indicative of her poor education. Chances are your child would have a serious of 18 vowels before a consonant appears. i.e SCHEAIOUAAOURRNIQUIIEEOI."
Save yourself the trouble and wear a rubber.

3. Now and Laters but she pronouce it nowlata. This is just plain sad. Need I say more.

4. Target is a high end boutique for her. Yes she thinks that target is the top of the line for everything. She has moved away from Wal-Mart.

5. She drinks Boones Farms. This is the bottom of the barrow booze. She likes all the flavors and even have the nerve to bring it as a gift for parties. I could see bringing Yellow Tail, but Boone Farm. SMH

6. She has more then one color of fake hair. Every time I take the train to work I see the same nursing student with f*cking red hair in her head. I wonder, if I would ever want to date a chick like that. To me that screems, I need all the attention in the world. All I do is take take take and I got like 4 babies that uses your tax dollars.

7. She eats pickles with a peppermint stick. This is the most disguisting thing I have ever seen. I was visiting a young lady during my glory days. Little did I know this chick loved f*cking peppermints and pickles. Immediate turn off. I do add she let me know what her mouth was really for and what she was born to do. The Boozer didnt have to teach her a damn thing. DSL is all I have to say. They exist......boy do they exist.

8. She eats nacho meat and cheese on everything. Yes she eats f*cking nacho cheese on everything, All types of chips, meals, and other entrees. one time while at Chiles this chick asked can she get nacho cheese on her steak. Ummmmm bitch no. They melt real cheese they're not that government shit that is given out on the 1st of the month. I walked to the bar took a few shots and proceeded to be interested, but I wanted my johnson to do the talking later.

9. Her favorite restaurant is the local gyro place and mild sauce must be on everything. Now, I love to eat greek shit after a long evening of drinking, pissing in random corners, and forgetting where I left my car. Having it for everyday meal is just beneath me.

10. She has been on Maury more than once and received negative results for the 3 men tested for her last 3 Children. I know this is a little far fetch, but still none the less a reality. One I choose to stay clear of by not associating myself with such scum. Sweetheart keep your legs closed. We are tired of all these little fuckers running around destroying shit, stealing shit out my car, and having more kids.

Omitted from the List:

She thinks Red Lobster is a high in restaurant. seriously? Yes, I just got an A on my 1 year community college term paper. Lets go to Red Lobster. (FYI college is college.I am not downing any form of education. I might need to get my PHD to enlighten me...look at the sh*t I write and I got an advanced degree.)

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment