Saturday, October 9, 2010

I'm Back

i know i have written to you guys and have mentioned that I am back for good but this time i am going to stick to it (f*ck grammer, this is me evey day). so i have been doing a lot of thinking over the last few months and i think i may have had a break through. i am going to be a grade a douchbag for the rest of my life. i did the nice guy routine over the last few months and that sh*t is for the birds.

when a say douche bag i mean the following:

  1. it was me that was drunk and pissed on your laptop. SORRY.
  2. f*ck oprah. i said it
  3. your kid needs to shut the f*ck up. i dont care. if not, please leave where ever i am
  4. all stupid chicks are c*nts. i hold this philosophy dear to my heart
  5. Kenny Powers is my role model. true story
  6. i think fat people should be put on a fat camp island where they are only allowed to eat healthy shit like BUTTERFINGERS without the carbs and sugar
  7. the palin family are rednecks that some how procreated with one another to produce a family full of bullsh*t minded brains
  8. women put out or get out
  9. yeah i jalopped your girlfriend last night. she allowed me to. i would be more concerned about the woman you decided to call girlfriend
  10. i am too drunk to think of anything that would make you say...Booze has serious issues.DON'T JUDGE ME.
-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment