Sunday, October 10, 2010

Oh. My Effin Head

woke up this morning to pure pain. i couldn't think straight, the world was spinning before my eyes, and i couldn't remember where i parked my car. Shit happens. i wish that i would have stayed sleep for the entire morning but somehow this wasn't happening. i got out of the bed and saw FOOD. granted that the food had been sitting out all night....i still took a bite of the chicken shawarma hoping that it would sub-side the pain of the hangover. Boy was i wrong.

it made sh*t worst. after about 5 minutes, i felt a sensation that started in my stomach. my mind wondered...is my body rejecting this food!!! then it traveled up from my stomach through the esophagus to the living room floor. that was my morning and i don't have a maid. so i had to clean that shit up.


No comments:

Post a Comment