Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Chick Personal.......My Reply

Question of the day! - w4m - 22 (Kenmore)


Date: 2009-10-02, 9:39PM CDT


Is it clouds in the sky or is it smog? I hate to be that way but its like 22 degrees and yucky. And is it just me or does it seem like the city is getting dirtier and dirtier every single year? Of course, I think I complain about this every year and I never move away. Oh, well. If your not doing anything today would you like to have a drink or something?

  • Location: Kenmore all rolled
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1403876218

My response:

If its you asking, its smog. If its you the city is getting very dirty in a very bad way. Dirty like a fat chick tring to keep her vaage from smelling like fish. It doesn't happen much. One time, I was at a party and went to take a piss after a fat chick and it was the worst smell ever experienced by my nose to this day. The smell reminded me of a dead person and a skunk had a baby. The baby would be called sh*t head.

Sigh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment