Sunday, November 29, 2009

The Chick on My Mind...A Whole Bunch of Them


The last few weeks i've been busy so I couldn't keep you up to date on all the chicks who have been running through my head. I also have been actually contemplating real life chick situations that have been plaguing your boy. I know your supposed to complain on your blog, but I don't so fuck it. If you do run into a real chick down chick though let me know. Lets get to the matter at hand the chicks running through my mind, and let me tell you there have been a ton of them so as your benevolent leader i've decided to give you a taste of what's going on. There is a smattering of different ladies from all walks of life and all types of different carreer choices are covered here. So without further ado here we go.

The first chick on the list is Kathryn Morris of Cold Case fame. I don't know what it is but the fact that she's paler than death just does it for your captain. I mean this girl is damn near translucent, I think I would end up calling her ghost when we hit the sheets. If you had white sheets and she closed her eyes and mouth she would disappear, but when you turned the lights out she would probably glow. Im glad to see her doing some sexy shit even if it is all the way in Europe. If she got with me we would have those flicks done right here in the states.

Next on the list is Jill Marie Jones and without a doubt it's all about those lips. Do you see those soup coolers, man im sure they could warm up my beast just as well as she cools that soup. Our girl Jill here also used to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader so yeah there are pictures of her out there strutting around in those white boots. From what I can tell she's currently unemployed so she can dig that old uni out and come by my house. Im pretty sure I would have her cheering before and after our little game of dress up.

I've been promising myself I would do a post on this chick ever since she graced my Plasma as part of Californication. You shouldn't even have to ask the reason just look at those tits I mean my God, I usually don't use the term rack but look at that rack. The best part is that she got naked on the show and was excited about it, not only that she did it while working the pole. Yep that's right she played a student stripping her way throgh college, come on you gotta love it. If she ever wanted to tone up those arms she could use me for a shake weight.

The next chick on the list is Maria Ozawa and yes she does adult films. Maria is a wonderful combination of Japanese and French Canadian, I never knew how that would turn out, but the answer is good. You know what I don't even hold it against her that she sucks dicks for a living we wont ever get married but fuck and go out on the low yes. I'll be honest I've seen the girl in action and some of the noises she makes will get a deaf man hard. Hey she's pretty face in a ugly industry but atleast we get to see her naked at the click of a button.

Now we come to the one and only Grace Park of Battle Star Galactica and The Cleaner fame. I've never seen battle star mainly because im not a nerd, but I did enjoy her work on the cleaner. I say did because both of those shows have been canceled making Grace the second unemployed woman on my list. I don't know what skills she has other than looking hot and acting but she can find work at my house. I know for sure one job she could for me about 4 times a day. I think the best option is for here to just come over and apply.

The final chick is just a sneak peek of what we have coming up this week in the form of the Victoria Secret Fashion show. Sweet Candice her comes to us from South Africa so for techinical purposesshe is African and if she lived here a African American. I know there are a bunch of fine black women in South Africa and so far the only white ones i've seen are Candice and Charlize Theron so the signs bode well. In any case I might not make it out there for the world cup, but i'll be out there soon with a 100 pack of Trojans. Yeah a ton of condoms 1 because im pretty sure alot of them have that Batman Forever (AIDS) and I can't have no real African kids.

Next week we'll be back to regular rotation and no T Redd I didn't forget you because as you can see next week belongs to Freida Pinto. Yes the first Indian chick i've done a post for and the only reason Slum Dog Millionaire is still on my DVR.

- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter stars from The Hills are doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment