Sunday, January 17, 2010

The chick on My Mind... Kimbella



I come to my devoted following from the living room of my new apartment in Alexandria. The reason you ask, because there is a young woman sleeping in my bed and my better half says let her rest. Yeah it's been a Stoli night and when that happens I always have a taste for a bit of Russian love. Seeing as im in the boones of Louisiana I had to settle for the first cold hearted brunette I could find. Which leads me to the chick on my mind this fateful night, who is someone totally different from the girl twenty feet away from me. So this week we have Kimbella.



As you can see Kimbella holds none of the same qualities that you will find in the fake Russian substitute coon ass that is currently laying in my bed. Our lovely Kimbella sports lovely blonde locks that both you and I both know are fake. But if you know me it doesn't matter whether its a fake ass, tits, or hair once she gets naked we fuckin. Kimbella also happens to be of the black persuasion which doesn't go down in Russia. For real you should check out some Youtube videos on Russia and black people it makes the Dixie South look almost welcoming. Oh and as an aside I met a girl name Dixie and I think Dixie yelling my name would be sweet retribution just don't tell her.



Back to Kimbella look at that sweet ass she is working with damn I gotta thank my NT family for putting me on this one. I'll be honest i've seen her before the post but the pics did her no justice, in my mind she was just another chick that had a body to be ogled at and nothing more. In all honesty thats still true but fuck it at least she can make me look twice now.



Oh and that tat yeah it's gonna be bad in about ten years, but luckily I wont be around when that time comes around. I swear to God I don't know what it is with these chicks with tats but I want to lick every sing line on that piece of art. Sometime it leads me to licking things that don't even have ink on them, but that story is for a different time and place. Kimbella's little piece of body art would have me licking the tat and everywhere around it.



Fuck it peeps everyone take in the silky caramel that is Kimbella the two nice hopefully moist rounds that reside on her chest and the plump ass that is meant for only one thing. I hope you all enjoyed the pics and as you know if you haven't been in a 30 year coma you can Google all the rest of the images you need. I am currently the guy who has to go handle a rough and tumble brunette who currently resides in his bed. I guess i have one of two options depending on her. We'll either go at it again or i'll respectfully call her a taxi so I can sleep in my bed. For real because, I don't cuddle on the first night thats simp shit and that's not what S. Beamin is about.



- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter everybody's doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment