Thursday, January 21, 2010

Personals #4 (Her Reply)

"Well, u can continue to laugh but know this; just like u found it funny there will be someone who will find it sincere and meaningful. I feel sorry for u if u think that anything I said was unbelievable or funny. I took a chance posting on krudlist but I think that like me there are still some people out there that believe in love.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®"


One world....BULLSHIT.I am laughing my ass off now at your utter silliness. One I recommend that you get some education. Seriously, my 4 year old brother uses better grammar and syntax than you. You shouldn't feel sorry for me. I ma not the one posting funny (in your eyes serious) on Criagslist to find a mate (love). Listen I don't have a heart to give away . I was born without one. I live off a pace maker motherf*cker!! This is not the Notebook (gayest movie ever). This is End Days. Its a constant battle field out there. I got a whole army of soldiers begging to swim.Just not with you!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment