Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fuck Gucci Mane



Yeah I said it Fuck Gucci Mane, I thought we were all joking with all this Gucci Mane Shit, but no you fuck heads were serious. I mean I thought you all saw how big a joke this fuck nigga was but no you people actually like this sing song simple ass mother fucker. I started going in on this dude during the BET awards where they put this coon in every single performance. You mean to tell me a black diamond egg beater is the shit these days, or does it make it better if I refer to it as a whisk no it doesn't. I hope those diamonds are fake because your kids are gonna need that change when you go to jail, and yeah i will get to that. This Mother Fucker had the nerve to make an announcement talking about Im trying to live I aint trying to get killed. What kind of asshole has to go on BET and make an announcement that he's not trying to get murdered. If shit is so fucked out there that your pretty much putting out press releases and PSAs that say please dont shoot me you suck at life. And to be totally honest anyway you look at that shit it's weak first that shit aint gangsta and second why are people shooting at you dumbass.



Lets get on this dudes rhymes this motherfucker is the worst, the only song I half way like is Ridiculous why because the fact that people like this man is ridiculous. I downloaded that three Mixtape shit Gucci America, BurrRussia, and Greeat Brritian I think. Those shits were whack as shit. And don't get me started on The State vs. Radric Davis that shit wasn't even worth bootlegging and who names there child Radric, this man had no chance from birth. Seriously you got songs like Dangers Not a Stranger yeah it's not a stranger, because people are trying to shoot you to shut you the fuck up. And yes let us get to your adlibs GUCCI and BURRR! You know how dumb that shit is that shit is horrible, you have these dumb fucks running the street yeliing BURRR and GUCCI at the top of there lounges. The last straw was when I was in the Gucci store trying to buy some shit and a Grown Ass man just started picking shit up yelling GUCCI! I thought the shit was a joke when I would Tweet GUCCI next to my purchases, but this man was serious. I dont even know how to properly use BURR at first I thought that shit was supposed to mean shit sucked but now I don't know. Fuck it is what it is. Seriously MTV number 6 MC in the game, seriously?



Lets get to my favorite part of this shit which is ole dude going back to jail. I know Im not the only one that is happy about this shit. Gucci is one of those ugly ass mother fuckers that looks like Jail and his burnt black Bubba Gump lips just go together. Hopefully while this mother fucker rots in jail for a while people can step back and take a look at the shit that they have embraced. If you sit back and listen to this dude you will realize it's best to just try to jump on my bandwagon and say you were down with me from the jump.



Oh and when I knew this Mother Fucker was the worst was when he put on that White Suit for the Mariah Video he should have been sent to jail for that alone. Everyone knows that shit doesn't go with your complexion. And by complexion I mean tar, this dude is so dark he looks like Charcoal, or better yet a Raven. I seriously haven't called anyone a Raven or the Color Purple since high school, thats how much I hate this dude.



Thats it im done Fuck Gucci Mane, Fuck those Dudes who ride for him, and Fuck those people that catch feelings about the shit i wrote. The only thing that was worth while that Gucci has gave us is the debut of Eddie Murphy's daughter and Wacka Flacka Flame. Seriously that little white baby getting down to the boy Wacka makes me laugh every time. And with that im out people Fuck Gucci Mane.


- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter everybody's doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment