Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Return of the Twerk Team



As some of my loyal followers know I have what some would call a unhealthy obsession with a group of dancers from the ATL. Yes im talking about the Twerk Team, some people might be wondering why has it been so long in between Twerk Team post? The answer for one is I suspect some of those chicks might be underage and the thought of having them come over for a private party might be a one way ticket to Catch a Predator status. Second I saw some of their faces and there is a reason most of the time they dance ass to the camera. But it's a new year so in 2010 I think it's time to give them another chance, they are a year older and hopefully a few of them have grown into their faces.



AWWWW fuck man I was just looking for pics to add to the post and I fell into some shit. Like normal I typed Twerk Team into my Google search and for some reason one of the options was Twerk Team exposed, and you know me. I be damned if they don't have some damn naked flicks of Mizz Twerkzum. I can't be involved in this shit so what you do with the info is your business. Fuck it lets get down to what we came her for new videos. Yeah they had to do one to How Low Can You Go. Luda made this song for certain types of females to show they ass in the club and our team of twerkers does not fail.



Oh shit I just ran up on this shit while I was at it. Have you ever wondered what would happen if you found a strippers blog? Where they would talk and express themselves to the best of their ability, well damn here it is. Its one of those mixes that is just wrong almost enough dancing and just a touch too much talking. By too much talking they said more than two sentences, but I do appreciate the shout out to my former University in the second blog. It was done in true Twerk Team fashion though with FAMU booty shorts. Thats it im out I cant do this shit anymore I gotta a life to live.




God help us all I'm trying to better for real people but ya'll gotta help me

- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter everybody's doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment