Saturday, April 18, 2009

Booze Loves the Cougars


efd6.jpg cougar woman image by snowmother

I know you guys know I love M.I.L.F.s, but don't forget about the Cougars. They are not the same. Not all Cougars have kids and have a higher possibility of being a "sugar mama." They need love too. I love to be hunted by those foxy women in sexy clothing. Where do you find them...... more so where do they find you????
dateacougarbannersearch.gif image by brettmay23

Well, I use to go to Cougar night every Thursday a few summers ago, just to help a woman relive her glory days. The beauty of the whole thing is, these women know what they want and will not waste time going after it. All I had to do was go to the bar, wink, and they would keep the drinks coming. Before I knew it, I was in heaven......yes heaven. FYI if you find a club or bar that does Cougar night, we (males) get in free if you are under the age of 25.


Cougars have become so popular there is a reality TV show about them. I couldn't find any clips, but here is some cheap knock off sh*t located below that displays the actions of these older chicks that just want to have f*cking fun. Get it........ f*cking fun. One of my favorite past times....f*ck baseball.



-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment