Friday, April 17, 2009

F*ck 25 Things These are the Only Things


You know how earlier there was that 25 things list floating around Facebook that everyone fell prey to? Yeah you know the one it even got your boy, but the list I put out was censored so here you go the things you actually need to know about S.Beamin

1. I don't find you interesting, I'd rather look at myself in the mirror

2. When I was young I was scratched by a Tiger cub at the mall no less, still love them though shout out to Sigfried and Roy I don't know which is which

3. Yeah I'm on my Mike Tyson sh*t when it comes to Tigers, I own three now

4. I was named Mr. congeniality in Middle School, but no one who knows me now would believe that, because I have become quite the @sshole

5. I don't like people in general, because most of them are beneath me

6. I enjoy the suffering of people I don't care for, not just my enemies

7. I don't wear fits twice, why because I can I'm S. Beamin

8. I have the shortest attention span in America if you don't hook me in 2 seconds I sh*t on you and whatever comes out of your mouth

9. I am the fifth in a long line of strong men, so don't f*ck around

10. I drink the Colt 45, because I be on my Billy Dee Williams Sh*t

11. People blame it on the Andro and Roids, but my rage is because you're a stupid Cunt

12. Cunt is my favorite word, because it pisses people off to the utmost

13. I don't like strippers to touch me, dance and keep it moving whore

14. Seriously if I ever catch the one who bit me I'll string her up in front of my house

15. I don’t do Snakes, for real I don’t f*ck with Snakes not in life, TV, or movies

16. I had my first drink at 5, out of a sippy cup b*tches word to the Berstein Bears

17. People say I have a drinking problem, they have a f*cking personality problem

18. All my cuts and bruises from boozing have healed, but none from the weight room have. So f*ck weights, I lift 40s now

19. I love to watch Intervention, I drink beer and laugh at those pieces of sh*t for giving up so easily. "Oh I'm hurting my family!" you know what you sound like, you sound like a P*ssy

20. I’m very selfish in every way possible, because I'm simply more important than you

21. I like my alone time, I think that’s why I started traveling alone and why I’ll live alone from here on out. Simply because other people are a encumbrance to my greatness

22. I am a modern day version of Marc Antony, I'm talking the "Rome" HBO version. I live to pillage, kill and f*ck . I simply don't care I want to run riot over everyone and leave nothing, but death and destruction in my wake.

23. Hey chick if your Ta Tas aren't amazing don't even look at me, your wasting my time and yours. I need a great pair that will last a lifetime so don't let them sag or else.

24. I am simply better than you. No matter what you do you will never be close to as amazing as I am. Compared to you underlings I am a Supreme being, whose light you should bask in. The world is a cruel hard place and as soon as you accept you are a lower form of life the better off you will be.

F*ck 25, this is all you're worthy of

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment