Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Chick on My Mind....Megan Fusako Gaines


Here we are it's that time of the week again, S Dot bringing you a chick i will probably never meet or talk too. This ones name happens to be Megan Fusako Gaines. What else do I have to say, that chick can fill out a wife beater like no other. Is it cold in the room because those nips are at attention.

She has a crazy ass name so I'm guessing there is some Japanese in her somewhere. She has it all though cute face, what seems to be a wholesome personality, but that body is where it is at. I'm talking a body I'm trying to workout everyday. You could just go ahead and call our place the gym. No doubt I would be pumping away until exhaustion, with a chick like that you have to max out. What I'm saying is she gets it until I can't give it anymore.

Until next week Megan you and those titties are what happen to be on my mind. For real though just rest those melons on my forehead it'll be good for both of us.

- S.Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment