Friday, April 10, 2009

F*ck an All Nighter


There are two types of all nighters the good ones and the bad ones. This week I pulled a bad one for the first time since 2004. That's five years of no practice being bored @ss f*ck all night and that shit suxs. It doesn't sux as bad as I remebered it, it "suxed" worse. Have you ever been locked in a room with seven people you actually like for 12 hours, well as usual it starts off good. You know jokes and all the bullshit that you like about these people, but around hour 8 that sh*t changes. They become 7 people who you can just barely stand, and it's only because you remember the good times you once had. Yeah that first hour seems like a million years away at this point. You think you've done more work then the next man when you probably haven't. You think the other dude in your group is slow as f*ck, when in reality they are just doing good work. You then get to that point where if this dude says one more thing to you it's go time. Think about this bullshit in your head, you are going to fight a man, because he asked a simple question the answer of which will help everyone. Finally we hit Redbull overload which is the pits.

Luckily they let me out of the once large, yet now tiny room at 7:30. I then went on to do some more homework, because I'm a dumbass. The rest of my day was f*cked, I'm over sleeping for 3:15 classes. I was so done..... I got drunk off of two beers. That right there is just not S. Beamin, like the Holocaust never again, never again.

S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment