Thursday, April 9, 2009

BUB BUBS Bounce and More from Adult Swim???

When I say I was confused when I saw the below video. What the h*ll is a grown @ss woman talking about her bub bubs for. This "scally wag" has truly lost it. What if you had to go through this dumb @ss sh*t to get the chick. Man would that be f*cking horrible. I am truly greatful that it is a lot easier than that and I am not referring to the date rap drug you sicko. I like to use the more conventional way...... a very bold approach to that catches her off guard. It wins everytime. The harsh reality is that some of you dudes actually have to do the "bub bubs dance." What a disgrace?



If I was a child and saw this, I would have nightmares for months. This is one of the the weirdest things I have seen as a borderline adult, so I could only imagine what I would have thought as a child. Shout out to John C. Reilly for always entertaining us, but this is still left field. " I don't want any parts of this sh*t Dewey Cox."

-Uncle Booze



[Posted with iBlogger from my iPhone]

No comments:

Post a Comment