Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I Went to Work Today

Those of you who know me or have even read the blog regularly know I have lived a life of luxury. I mean seriously I reside in the lap of luxury. Nothing has ever been denied to your boy my wildest dreams have always come true. I have traveled the world taking in some of the greatest sites and most lavish hotels a person can imagine.
I have stayed in a castle in Banff where I splashed around in a hot tub with snow bunnies as the snow fell from the sky to the hotel Atlantis where I swam with dolphins and slid through a pool of sharks. You name it i've done it all except one thing.
That one thing would be to put in a honest days work. Now I've had internships where nothing was expected of me and my work was of no consequence. I would go into the office goof off and leave whenever I wanted. Last summer my job sent me to China some of you might know what happened, but if you don't I fuckin boozed my life away and looked at the sites. YEah I got paid to go to China, go to buffets of beer, and then look at a kick ass ninja show. All they asked for was a ten minute report which ended up being me and my boss talking about when he would send me back.
Today though was different, today I went to a fulltime position where I didn't know anyone and was just a regular employee. It was fucking crazy people actually wanted me to learn shit and be ready to work. I'm the second highest ranked person at the branch, but I don't know shit. You know what happens when you don't know shit you actually have to listen and apply yourself. So today for the first time in God knows when I did just that I applied myself. Fuck am I tired, even with my boss telling me I could take off early, because traffic was going to suck. Oh yeah on the traffic issue, people drive your fucking cars, don't look around, don't text, and let people in when you see a blinker you fucks. Back to work the people are nice the workplace is interesting and fun, there are no chicks, but I saw a picture so I might start plotting. (not her, but similar I have a Spanish type)

Im tired as shit so I'll be going to sleep and waking up at 6 am again so fuck me, no really this weekend someone is going to fuck me. I'm getting paid so Im going in!

- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment