Thursday, September 3, 2009

Personals Thursday #3

And you wonder why we have trust issues........... - 40 (Nassau)


Date: 2009-09-03, 3:17PM EDT


I can't meet a decent man to save my life here or anywhere. Either they're married and want sex, or they're separated and want a "friend", or they're completely single but emotionally unavailable. What the hell?!?!?!?!? You are all such selfish, self centered, dishonest jerks.

I just want an honest man, educated, loving and warm with a creative spirit who is emotionally and legally available. I feel like I'm looking for a damn needle in a haystack.

If you think you are tnat needle, contact me. If not - keep it moving.

  • Location: Nassau
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1356954094

My Response:

Dear woman who has issues plus other daddy issues to the extreme:

Woman you are over the hill. Meaning you are over 40. Sucks for you because no man wants a chick with cottage cheese thighs and saggy fun bags. That is just the world we live in. Yeah, the whole emotionally unavailable thing is just human nature. Obviously, you were like a "lizbo" in another lifetime or some sh*t like that. FYI any dude that could potentially read your post in hopes of being your self-wanted "needle in a hay stack" would not take heed to you calling him names. You are already showing signs of being a psycho chick. We tend to run in the other direction when we see those signs. With that being said, I wish you the best and you can count me out. Douche on the regular and do kengels to get it tight again because you are like ancient in age. Disregard the last sentence because I am guessing you don't get it much considering you put a personal on Craigslist. Yeah judge me for responding, but I like to call this my giving back to the community.....you may call it charity. Too bad I do not get a deduction on my taxes. Then it would be really worth it. Hopefully, you may be a carom in someone's life soon after they had a harsh break-up. Like a rebound chick.

Respectfully,

Uncle Booze

1 comment: