Monday, September 7, 2009

labor day

This is a day to celebrate. Despite I haven't put any chicks in the ER with my seed. Grateful the birth control works and shit. However, I still have not left the crib. Similar to a 30 yet old virgin who lives with his mom completely oblivious that vagina exist. Dumb founded, I plotted about the moves to make that evening wholehearted knowing the one place I wanted to be more than anything in the world knowing that place was over a thousand miles away. Sometimes life teaches you patience.

In the past, this had been a day to rejoice in libations and foolery; waking up in a umfamiliar place. I knew this was not going to happen. I had the priviledge of listening to friends(my home boy and his home girl) from high school talk about good times. Seriously, who gives a fuck. I don't and probably never would ever.

From the convo, she haven't had someone in her life. Conclusion she can join most of the female population in America. Why? This ms independent woman thing. Woman it would leave you with like 100 cats spending a grand on cat food a month. Don't let that be you.

Well we are finally leaving and I will keep you posted. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment