Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Toilet is My Escape

Today I found myself on the toilet reading emails and sh*t. I declared that this place where I choose to crap at is a sweet little spot. Some people prefer to rest their heads on bussoms or some questionable light house. I prefer the toilet.

Honestly, I just called Best Buy to see how much would it cost to get a tv in my restroom right in front of the toilet. They replonded as if they heard a strange request. People get tvs, microwaves, and fish tanks in their restrooms all the time. If it was up to me my dream house would have a stripper pole in the restroom where I weekly booty shaking competition would be held for all interested vixens.....the reward.........an opportunity to star in my first motion picture...... Bend Over and Take it. Or The Secret Life of a MILF.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment