Thursday, September 17, 2009

Throwback Thursday I'm Booking the Twerk Team

This one goes out to my boy Travis, who was in the library when I stumbled upon this minor league stripper squad. I first posted these hoes in my cautionary tale to fathers about the whores their daughters will grow up to be. These chicks are taking bookings people, so you know what type of party is going down at S. Beamin's house. It will be a Twerk Team extravaganza I'm talking about Twerk session from the basement, to the backyard, up to the shoe room. Yes people I will actually sully the sanctity of my precious shoe room for a session with the captain of the Twerk Team.

All I'm saying is that ill put her in my varsity jacket for now, but over the summer i'll get her a that half jacket and skirt set so I can take her out looking right. And by looking right I mean like a whore. Seriously people this is S Dot were are talking I don't treat good girls right, so you know she gets nothing but the worst. Look at them hoes Swag Surfin I thought it was all bad when they were doing the Stanky Leg, but man I had no idea.

Oh boy I'm going to be in the A this summer so you know Friday night is Twerk Team night. I'm going to be known as Uncle Willie to these young hoes. You know that old dude at the strip club who is a regular, and knocked up the young stripper I'm that guy. Yes people I will impregnate one of those chicks and make her deal with it, your boy is not for games.
Here goes the number people 206-736-8586 or 404-200-4831, yeah people these hoes have more than one phone number you know where that cake is coming from. Ass and Tits thats all you need to make money in this world or atleast get some of S. Beamin's cash.


- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment