Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Morning Train Ride #2

This morning I am people watching as I commute; something that is completely normal. I always find it interesting of what you might see when you relax, sit back, and observe.

For instance, the old hag next to my is truly trying to learn how to send text messages. To be honest, she could be reading this right now, but being me, I good give two sh*ts if she saw me. Damn I guess she saw it because she started coughing. I hope she don't have SARS or swine flu. I don't want any parts of that sh*t Dewey.

Take the standing passenger directly in front of me. As the train sways back and forth, her bag consistently comes within a few inches of my face. Being the nice guys I am, I haven't told the borderline cunt that she was inadvertantly being rude. Instead I said I prayer for her. I prayer that went like this........help her to gain conscience that her bag is the size of Jason Kidd's son head; that kid's head is the size of Mount Rushmore. Help her to move out my way before I get tempted to kick her bag out my way......I would continue but you might not like the outcome.

What really pisses me off is your neighborhood beggar. I can't enjoy a morning train ride without some bum pleading to me for my hard earned dollar. It's bad enough that I have to pay taxes that then get used to help people to stay in subsidized housing..... you may know it as section 8; I know it as the unfair treatment of the middle class. These motherfuckers use my tax dollars to help the poor stay in houses that I have to pay full price for. What a fucked it system? On top of that, I feed their families too. There is nothing wrong with using aid to get back on your feet, but pass 2 generations is just plain sad. Do better.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment