Thursday, September 10, 2009

Throwback Thursday Blackman's Kryptonite


I think most people know this by now, but the Blackman’s Kryptonite is fat white women. This sh*t is probably the worst thing that has ever happened to the proud Blackman. I have been diligently working to refute this stereotype throughout my entire life by only bedding skinny or athletic white women. On the other hand, others of my ilk have fallen prey to this horrible curse and are rollin with some real heavy hitters and I don’t mean in a good way.

The vicious return of this sickness came to light after watching that gay @ss show "Taking the Stage" on MTV. While I was coming out of my Def Con Five situation, I took sometime out with a nice young lady who convinced me to stay in and watch this sh*t. Now the main character Tyler is stuck in a precarious situation, he is involved with a Cat Eyed black chick (can’t trust them) and a chubby white chick. On a side note, this show is horrible not only are they dancing, supporting gay relationships, albino white boys, but also they made a school for them.

This boy Tyler though, be trippin everyday cryin about one or another of these chicks, the young man could have a strong pimp hand, but he just can’t wield it. I actually started feeling bad for the boy. because he has it doubly hard; one he has to be strong against the Kryptonite and fight the temptation.........that is old Cat Eyes. I was even cheering for old dude once he seemed he had broke both chicks’ hearts, but no. My man fell victim to the Kryptonite once again, she then proceeded to hit him with the new heartbreak the fact that she didn’t want him. I’m surprised my boy didn’t kill himself, getting denied by a fat chick must be depressing especially since it happened on cable TV.

I hope that all my brothers follow me down the path of righteousness, and discard these fat white b*tches. I call to you Professional Athletes, Singers, Rappers, Actors, Pimps in general unite and bring an end to this sorry period in our history.
I must warn you though Yellow Kryptonite is on the horizon and your fearless leader has already tasted it. The Asian woman is the new breed. We must be aware. They will entice you with there fragile frames, submissive behavior, and tight honey comb hideouts. The problem is I don’t think there is anything wrong with them, the titties are coming along nicely and we all know the @ss is next. May the grace of God be with us brothers, for the land of the rising sun might be too powerful for all of us.


- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment