Friday, October 2, 2009

Is It Really Rape Rape?


Well your boy is back after what we will call a hiatus. Only a few things could have peaked my interest to roll back to this forum of simple minded people reading the thoughts of an elevated being such as my self. Enough with the pleasantries and kind words lets get to the matter at hand. Yeah we are talking about that boy Roman.

Roman Polanski supposedly is a award winning director and creator of cinematic art. First and foremost I like a artsy independent movie as much as the next man, but have you seen a Polanski film. Them shits are over the top pieces of shit that were created to win Oscars and guess what the Academy falls for it and sucks his dick every few years. You see his Dick is the thing that seems to have gotten this little Jew in trouble. Yeah my man got charged with Statutory Rape back in the day and said fuck court I'm going to France. That's some shit they would never let a black dude hit up a plane to Paris if he raped a 13 year old white girl.
Yeah my man didn't get caught with a 16 year old like most of the statutory rape dudes out there he went for 13. Seriously between me and you 16 is oops I fucked up statutory rape, 13 is a pedophile. If you have sex with a 13 year old girl you like kids so Roman you are a pedophile. She doesn't want to press charges because that shit happened years ago, but dude you fucked up. Your rich ass friends are down with saving you, but will they let you watch there kids fuck no. Oh and I bet that nigga Jack Nicholson will never let you watch his crib again, fucking with kids in the hot tub. Jack had to fucking fill that shit in after your dumb ass. Have you seen a sexy 13 year old, because I haven't I know Chris Rock hasn't, have you?
Now I've seen a sexy as 16 year old, and that's where a problem lies. Whoopi said that the shit that happened wasn't rape rape. Well I think she might be right, in the levels of rape statutory rape is like development baseball. Most of the time a dude finds a chick who is hot, he gets in over his head, and her parents find out. That is the normal statutory rape scenario, something I can sympathize with, but don't condone. As a young black man in the suburbs I kept a go or no go card in my pocket, yeah I was straight up i'ding hoes. Have you ever seen a white father who knows a black man is dicking down his daughter that shit is pure rage.
I'm sorry that shit is hard to say no to, but you have to my friends. The truth is that 16 will get you 20 and during that 20 you will get ass raped. Which is like the All Star Game of rape, just so you know. Oh and once you get out of jail you get labeled a sex offender good luck getting a job with that on your record.
Hey that shit up there is my opinion I feel like there are levels to this shit and the facts are you need to take responsibility for your action. So dudes let that 16 year old blossom and learn to use them hips and lips before you try to bang it out. I'm telling you if it's good now those two years rarely kill the game you'll be ok.

- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment