Friday, October 23, 2009

On Demand Has Commercials WTF.

I watch on demand because I don't have real time to watch shows when they air. I owe it to my job and sh*t. Being a young professional is hard....sigh. However, I was watching South Park, on demand, and all of a sudden a f*cking commercial comes on. I do not want to see that sh*t. Comcast is taking this making many sh*t too seriously. Honestly, the only reason most people watch on demand is to avoid the commercials. If I wanted to see commercials, I would watch normal cable and sh*t. I know my boy S. Beamin hates commercial, but this is getting ridiculous.

Honestly, I feel that Comcast is cheating me. It kind of like when you order a message at one of those Asian spots and ask for the happy ending......while in the act of the happy ending she only lets you put it in half-way and refuses to polish the door knob. That's how cheated I feel at this moment and time. Comcast you have fooled me this time and you will not get me again.



-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment