Sunday, October 4, 2009

The Chick on MY Mind.....Nicki Minja


I'm back on my Sunday Chick shit so lets get started. You ever see a chick that you would go and straight lay your A+ game on, but when she opens her mouth it destroys all expectations, that was Nicki Minja. That baby talk shit used to totally destroy every thought I had about destroying that ass. Something changed though this week I realized it wasn't the voice that was killing me it was that slutty persona. That I wish I was Lil Kim shit that totally made a classy looking for pristine pussy dude like me shake my head in disgust. Well this week that all changed for ya boy S Dot.
You see that is the picture of Nicki I had in my mine yeah that Coochie looks fat, but damn how do you take that home for dinner, better yet how do you even walk through the mall with that on your arm. That chick up there is one you bang in the storage closet at work or with her best friend in the bathroom ,word to Cancun. That chick just doesn't work out in the long term plans of S dot Beamin.
Then came the new Nicki the Nicki I heard on that new Bed Rock shit shout out to Young Money. That Nicki was freaky but there was something new about her. So you know your boy hit his Google Reader and to my surprise there was a new Nicki photo shoot. Your boy was like damn now here we go. That's what i'm looking for some real shit that I can deal with.

You see this shit I can get up on. I know you hit the Google image search and you can still find the old shit, but we all make mistakes. The new Nicki can say shit like she wanna put her pussy on my sideburns. I don't know if that is physically possible but damn after she gets down on my dick I'd let a chick like her try.
So Nicki you're on the right track I need you to keep it up. I know your never going to roll Paula Patton style, but I don't need all that from you. I don't wanna her anymore rumors of you fucking Industry Niggas, no more pussy spread photo shoots keep it classy Nicki and you can have a premier spot on the S. Beamin squad.
Yeah Nicki that's where I'll be finishing!

- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment