Thursday, October 15, 2009

So Blackface is the Shit Again?


I guess I missed it but I guess the end of 2009 has decided that this is the year of the blackface. I usually dont get too serious on the blog, but I guess this shit kinda fucks me up. People are running around thinking this is just the shit to do like everybody just said black president blackface lets do it. No that shit is not how it goes that shit is not kosher with the Real World team. Lets see how this shit is going down.
Okay the Japanese are the lowest on the offensive meter. They either decide to tan way too much or use a darker shade of make up to fit in. For some odd reason these little shits think they are actually paying homage to black people. I liked Bruce Lee as much as the next guy but you didn't see me pulling my eyes back and getting a smaller cock. What they fail to realize is no black person would ever talk to them looking like that, but at least they went full body the commitment counts for something.
This shit shocked the fuck out of me, then I realized Mad Men was set in a time of racial insensitivity. You ever watch someone on TV and you hate them for some unknown reason? Yeah thats how I felt about Roger Sterling for two whole seasons of Mad Men, then he did that shit.

Yeah that confirmed dude was a piece of shit. He went straight up shoe polish to the face in front of all his friends and family at his engagement party. I think that mother fucker had a line in the song about the darkies being happy and gay. When Don Draper looked at him with contempt I was actually more of a Don fan then ever before. You know I used to like the dude because he kicked ass at life, fucked his hot wife, fucked hot chicks, and got away with it, but our mutual hatred of Roger sealed it. Eat shit and die fucker

In the last week there have been two international incidents involving blackface the first of which happened in Australia watch the video above. I guess it was the 20th anniversary of some gong show and they decided to bring back a Jackson 5 group. Well not that it wasn't bad enough to have a Jackson 5 parody group after Jacko's death these mother fuckers went all out. Yeah they decided black face was the shit to do. I guess no one told them that the shit was fucked up the first time they did it years ago. These fucks somehow are doctors in their country. Harry Connick Jr our boy from the South wasn't down with that shit, he let Australia know that shit wasn't where it's at.

The latest shit that actually got me going was this is blackface fashion forward shit. French Vogue, not Anna Wintour led American Vogue decided to rock 14 pages of blackface. I don't know who decided this was the shit OK actually I do, Carine Roitfeld. Carine has been the toast of the town for a few years as people try to find someone to replace Anna, but she aint going to well. I always thought the bitch was stylish but was seriously lacking in the face. An Lara Stone the model who did the shoot don't give me that im a model I do the job shit. Im not going to say the chick is not pretty, but she's not top five model status, come to think of it she's not even top 5 Dutch model status. I guess im the only one who feels this way as 60% of the people think the shit is artistic and fashion forward.
Fuck it guys the shit is what it is, all I want you to know is don't pull that shit within 50 feet of me. Ted Danson you thought I forgot about your ass, or the pass that Whoopi gave you counted. Naw homey that shit is still on when I see you im going to fire your ass up. You try to pay that shit back through appearances on Curb Your Enthusiasim and Damages, but it ain't cutting it. So Ted Danson and Roger Sterling get ready for ass whoopins, Carine Roitfeld, Lara Stone, and Japanese chicks get ready for me to stick it in your butt without asking. That's it bitches im out!

- S. Beamin
Follow Me on twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment