Saturday, October 17, 2009

Traffic......SMH


Lately, I have been driving in some pretty rough traffic and Friday was the worst. It took me 2 hours to get home from work. I was literally moving at the speed when you take your foot of the brake without pressing the gas. So while in traffic I remembered that I had a huge bottle of Johnny Walker Black in my trunk from my surprise party from last weekend. What is booze to do?

I got out of my car, popped the trunk, and got my best friend Johnny Walker Black. I know drinking and driving is wrong, but do you call moving at the pace of a snell driving... you a sadly mistaken. While in the middle of the expressway, I took the bottle to the head. Other drivers looked at me like I was crazy, but for that break moment in time, I was in complete bliss.

More to come next week. I am back to win it.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment