Thursday, October 8, 2009

Morning Train Ride

I am sitting down minding my own business, then all of a sudden a woman with a contraption that carries a baby around on wheels hits me. I am like damn woman can I get an excuse me (all in my head). Nope nothing, she looks like she is in her late 30s but that aging could be the effects of the harsh drug filled life she started at the tender age of 14.

Honestly, I am starting to believe some individual are missing the part of the brain that develop manners. I may not be the nicest douche bag in the world but the words excuse me exist in my vocabulary. For instance, I accidentally ejaculate on a chicks face; I would kindly say excuse me. But this lady had no inclination to say excuse me.

This just in, we have a crusader for the Nation of Islam preaching about Frad Muhhamed (I personally could give two shits how to spell it) and fishing for souls. I understand that they are trying to help the other social class beneath me, but I didn't pay to ride the train to hear this shit in the morning.

FYI I know the chick next to me whole story. Like how she just missed the aids virus and how her baby daddy get out the pin next year. I am happy for her.

People this is what I deal with on a daily basis. It's a pleasure to take you along for the ride.I am just an asshole trying to get a piece of the American dream without being bothered. But no that would be too perfect. Besides I enjoy the entertainment.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment