Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween....Costume

Tonight is going to be epic. Yes.....I have decided to get it in. No one will know who I am, thanks to my costume. If you are wondering what I am going as, you will never guess. So I have decided to let you know. I am going as a SLAVE,. Not just any SLAVE. An educated house slave. I know that you think it may or may not be offensive, but who cares what you think. Kunta...is my name.

I went to the thrift store, got an old shirt cut it up to make whip makes visible on my back, and made chains with paper. not just any paper. Printer paper. F*ck that going green sh*t. O will be long gone before I even experience the effects of me being a savage to the Earth.

I will keep you posted about my journey and may even decide to pick a less offensive character like a Pimp, maybe even Osama, or a member of the KKK. I think I will go as a CRACKHEAD. Whatever I decide, I will ensure I am in character the whole night or else it wouldn't be worth it.

My drink of choice will be no other than HOLY WATER. Not from a church, but a mixture of every VODKA and Mexican Voodoo Tequila known to man. My mission people is to Piss on some random chick and get her to scream that she wants more. I'm no R. Kelly, but thats like the worst sh*t I can think of right now. It's even more disrespectful than f*cking one chick one hour then going to the next door and f*ck her mother.

Until the party get started.....I am mobile blogging tonight so disregard the grammar because in a few hours my brain is going to actually shut down due to the my blood thinning from high alcohol consumption.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment