Thursday, October 8, 2009

It's Not Just You I Hate People in General

The other day me and a friend were chilling with someone I had recently become acquainted with. Well as things go we were having a conversation and I said something insensitive. She said it was actually racially insensitive, maybe even borderline racist. Before I could rip her arm off and feed it to her size two ass and inform her that I was going to stick it in her ass tonight without telling her, our friend jumped in. He quickly explained that S Dot doesn't hate certain people he hates all people.

You see this is the fact of being S. Beamin I hate all people except the ones I like. That means if I don't know you I automatically dislike you, and if you're not nearly perfect on first inspection I officially hate you. You see I don't hate white people, because they smell like wet dogs I hate them because they're other people. I don't hate the white man because he stole the Indians land and enslaved my people I hate him off GP.

I don't hate Indians or the Redman, because they huff spray paint and drink more than a local whino. I don't hate them because they were too weak to look and see the deception that was behind the pale mans promises. I mean I don't even hate the dot Indians for eating curry, smelling like curry, bathing in curry, and painting there walls in Curry. I hate them for who they are.

Do you think I don't like Asians, because they can't drive no. Do you think I hate them because they they're all small and refuse to speak english when surrounded by there own kind, nope. I hate them for who they are another person that has failed to reach the standards that I have set forth. People think I hate Jews it's not true they may have hook noses and be stingy little fucks, but that's not my problem. I don't like them, because they don't fall in line with a vision I have for people I like.

My friend Thomas was under the impression for years that I didn't like Mexican once again wrong. Who else would mow my lawn and clean my house? Who else would keep Dickies in business, and sell fruit on the side of the highway. No one that's who. So don't think your friend and leader is racist no I have a blanket dislike for everyone who doesn't fit in. No matter what creed or color you may be you can be loved by me or hated by me. Hey people take it or leave it I just thought you should know.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment