Wednesday, May 20, 2009

8 Vicodin are one too many


Here is a little lesson from your Uncle S Dot about taking painkillers, everything in moderation. First, we all know taking painkillers is fun; so if one is good, two must be better, but there is a number where you are going to get into to trouble. The number that I found to be troubling is eight. Now this is in no way a number for everyone it’s just mine. The problem is you don’t know until you do it, which can fun and dangerous.

I took eight in a two-hour period and the first hour was a ton of fun, buzzed out of mind, then I was blitzed. In a few moments, I was the life of the party. The next part is where the story goes horribly a rye. I didn’t know like most youthful offenders that Vikes actually have a component that attacks your heart. So mine went into overdrive to protect itself. I’m talking rapid then slow beating to the point this sh*t laid me out. I’m not going to lie and say it wasn’t scary, but I did get extra female attention that night. So, the glass was half full.

Hey, I almost died. So, now I no longer abuse drugs. I just use them for fun. Hey kids, don’t do drugs, but have fun with life. S Dot is not you I can do more than you, better than you and go harder than you.


-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment