Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Chick on My Mind....Unknown


This is the first time I'm putting up a chick that is truly unknown to me. I'm not talking little known model or someone from a foreign land that no one knows about. I'm talking about a chick who I don't know a single thing about. Seeing as this is the first of two chicks on my mind post, I feel I need to go with heat. This chick is a combination of ethnic groups that I have never seen come together in this form. People who know me know I have a fascination with hair and chick combination that do not occur in nature. This on the outset looks to be one of them, but she is so fine I think i've actually tricked myself into not caring about those roots. Well f*ck it, I don't care because look at them tits.

Look your boy is just taking clues from pics, but I think she might have some French in her. I don't know for sure. I imagine she can speak the language though. No matter how many times those damn frogs surrender, they always bring the heat with their chicks. We all know the accent they role gives them the power to melt butter in their mouthes. So, I'm trying to test that theory out while I'm getting some knowledge. Viva La France, don't get me wrong it all about the chicks, I don't even get down with too much French food. After Steak Tartar and Duck, they really lose me, but back to the chick at hand look at them tits oh and to be nice look at those eyes. Naw f*ck it look at them tits.
Oh and her friend is fire too. Yes boys, this seems to be stacking up as one of the worlds greatest three ways ever. Not just because I'm involved, but because this might be the team up that actually deserves to share your boy S. Beamin. Look at the heat she is bringing right her with her chick at the club; so it's hands down go time. If any of my acolytes have anymore information let your bot know. It's for the betterment of mankind.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment