Thursday, May 14, 2009

This Should Be Considered An Olympic Sport.. Pole Dancing


Gentlemen, I have found a sport that any man would like and it is called pole dancing or "when strippers realized they can make money without taking off their clothes." What a f*cking oxymoron. Strippers that don't want to take off their clothes. Any who, while my hommie S. Beamin wants to book the Twerk team, I want to see these talented ladies in person. I already have my passport, all I have to do is find out when is the next competition. I don't think these ladies come in the packages you can get from a mail-order-bride service, but I am sure they are out there. Check this out...


These women have true talent. Some of these women are hanging on by their thighs. Yes... their thighs. I mean they should be gymnast or some sh*t like that. Wait a second.....maybe they are gymnast and we are not giving them credit for their title. Maybe they should be called "Professional Pole Gymnast" and petition to become an Olympic sport. This alone cannot single handedly rid the negative stigma of being a stripper, but it is a step toward greatest for all the single mothers that get supported one dollar at a time.


-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment