Friday, May 15, 2009

Waking Up on Top of My Covers


These last few weekends I have woken up in my bed, but not where I should be. By this, I mean that I’ve been waking up on top of my covers and you know I love it. This means that I have been getting totally trashed and have so little knowledge of what is going on that I can’t even get under the sheets. It’s getting so great that I’m waking up on top of the covers in different states of dress. This weekend, I woke up in a Tuxedo shirt a bowtie and no pants. The next day, I woke up with two pairs of shorts on...... one on each leg. Nothing is better than the ultra drunk combo. I pulled off Thursday night a pair of socks, v-neck tee, a pizza, and a beer. People, I don’t know where the next frontier is, but by the time you read this I’ve probably made it there.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment