Thursday, May 28, 2009

What Happened to Magic Markers


Seriously people, what happened to magic markers. I mean I fill like I missed out. Oh yeah, I’m talking about getting high while writing and coloring. I got hosed I tell you by growing up in the era of the Sharpie. Those pieces of sh*t just give me headaches with no benefit. Seriously, I spent a day smelling and writing with those sh*ts and got nothing. I got nothing, but a headache ten times worse than my worst hangovers.

I am no quitter though and went to try out my Prima Markers. I use for sketching and shoe customization. Once again nothing but a stank @ss smell headache. So I’m on a search for Magic Markers people. I mean I’m going on EBay, garage sales, old art supply shops, and Craigslist. If you have some from your hippy parents’ days let me know cause I’m trying to get them up off you.

-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment