Thursday, May 21, 2009

Drinking 24 in 24 While Watching 24 and Turning 24


Some of you may know that the 22nd of May in the year of our Lord 1985 S. Beamin was born. We now stand on the brink of history as the Earth is orbiting the Sun for the 24th time in all those years. How else would we celebrate such a stupendous occasion, but by getting totally obliterated. What is my plan you ask, well lt me explain it too you.

The day will revolve around the number 24. So the day before, I will be sleeping as long as possible. At midnight, I will arise and crack open my first beer. Your fearless leader will then stay up for 24 straight hours with no rest. Also, every hour on the hour I must start drinking a beer. So that means every hour, I must finish at least one beer. In my fridge currently is a variety of beers ranging from different versions of Shiner, to Harps, to Dutch Beer, and even a few auxiliary cans of Bud Light to Shotgun when times get rough. I will also be buying a bottle of that new Belvedere IX that I wrote about earlier, just to spice things up.

The culmination to my plan is to watch a complete season of the acclaimed TV show 24. Yeah thats right an entire day of Jack Bauer and the Black President. You know that means explosions, shootouts, torture, and dumb b*tches that won't get out of Jack's way. Well People, wish me luck because the 22nd of May 2009 is about to be a celebration b*tches!

-S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment