Saturday, May 23, 2009

My Love for Breast is Overwhelming


I love me some breast, they are the best things women have ever brought to the world. Not that women have never brought anything to the world, just nothing good that’s all I’m saying. It is such a crazy thing that women who are for most of the day are useless are equipped with god’s finest gift ever. I’m just saying they can be soft or firm, big or small, bouncy or not, I mean they are so versatile that women can’t go anywhere without them.

In the last few weeks though I have been going around just staring at breast. No matter where I am, I’m looking at tits. I was in church the other day trying to clean off some of the filth from my life and they were everywhere. I don’t even know what the sermon was about. All I could here was grab them titties. I went to the mall and I found myself wishing I was this ladies baby, because he got to suck on a titty in the middle of the day......in public. I was ten seconds from slapping that titty out of the baby’s mouth and taking my rightful place with the titty.

The tit has a hold of me people, you know those lines at Popeye’s they are all my fault. I was staring at the clerk’s rack and thinking about greasing them bad boys up with chicken grease. It was amazing. I had visions of slathering those globes with ranch dressing and going to town. Seriously, when food play comes into my sex fantasies, I think I need to take a step back from the tit.

But looking at those sweater puppies right there I’m never going to stop. I will love and caress the tit until the day I die. I’m serious. I will hire a big titted nurse as I’m dying and she will be required to make her breast available to me at all time. More than likely she’ll be a hooker with no nursing experience, but that sh*t is neither here nor there when it comes to my love for ta tas.


- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment