Sunday, May 24, 2009

The Chick on My Mind..... Rosa Acosta


Damn boys its been two weeks without a chick of the week so in celebration of my entry into the 24 club i'm bringing heat that's right two in one week. Her name is Rosa Acosta and boy, boy, boy does she have all the tools needed to receive the S. Beamin seed. I mean not only does this chick have body, sexy accent, but she got that good hair Lil S Dot is going to need to take over the world. When I was young, I thought I was going to knock up a Samoan b*tch. You know for the combo of good hair and warrior spirit, but I think Rosa has changed my mind.
This Dominincan Chick is not only beautiful, but she used to be a ballerina. I don't even know if I should say used to be a ballerina, but at this point I don't care. You know that ballerinas be flexible as h*ll and fit as f*ck. I'm throwin a "bunch of cards" down on the table right, but damn it i'm all in on this one.
Now, some of you may have been looking at these pictures like come on Beamin I think she's fire, but you out here talkin inferno. Well, my friends as people say the proof is in the pudding, or in this case the YouTube clip. Oh boy, when I saw this sh*t, this sh*t right here, I was sold. Honest to God, this is what started this whole trip down Rosa lane. Dj play the video.

It's ok. I couldn't stand for a minute either, but when your done, stand on up and give that sh*t a round of applause. Yes, stomp a fire out for that @ss. Did you see all those moves? Well sir, I did and you know what I liked it. Them titties, that @ss, those legs man it was all there. She was looking good and did you notice the wardrobe change. A girl after my own true heart jumping from sexy to sexier is always a ten in my book. And you know there was even more fire video that YouTube took down because it was too reckless.
So my friends, I need to let you know that she is hands off. I mean, if I see here in the club and you look her way it's over. When we start dating if you try to send her a drink it's over. If you try to chat her up at lil S Dot's pee wee football game it's over. If you even smile at her wrong during our soon to be world famous dinner parties it's over. I'm glad we are all clear on the new Rosa Acosta guidelines, goodnight, and good luck.

Im goin in


- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment