Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Cayman Islands... Part 1




I have been in the Cayman Islands for like a week and had to pay an additional 40% for all of my purchases. What a f*cking rip off. It was 25% more for the conversion rate because they are still a British colony and they had the nerves to add 15% gratuity to everything without my approval. If Mexico can celebrate May 5th as Cinco De Mayo, then I am sure one of the biggest financial centers in the world "craig" (...if you don't get it then you should watch the movie Friday) can set themselves free from being a British Territory. No offense to anyone of Hispanic decent.

True story. I went to Breezes (look above), some restaurant that looked sanitary, and ordered a jerk chicken pasta. While eating my food, I found metal pieces in my meal. What is Booze to do? I asked to speak to the manager, who spoke "good" English and I told him, " I am completely dissatisfied with my dining experience." How the h*ll do you manage to go to a tourist place and get f*cking metal in your food. Most of their money come from people like me. You would think that the kitchen would have been equipped with cooking utensils not from a 3rd world country. FAST FORWAD...... I convinced the manager to give me my food for free and the waitress came back pissed. I remember her dark Bamboozled looking face to this day. She reminded me of one of those witch doctors from New Orleans and I pray she doesn't believe in Voodoo. After she came back and was completely rude to me, I told her, "I refuse to give you your 15% tip." She took that sh*t off my bill and I proceeded to walk out. That's how I roll!!!

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment