Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Original Power Rangers...I am the Red ONE.. to this day


I am not ashamed to admit that I was a huge Power Rangers fan growing up. I still have the original movie on VHS (in storage I think). I had all of the action figures and zoids thanks to my loving family. Thank grandma and parents for spending all that money, I have nothing to show for it now. The red ranger was the best. Everyone wanted to be Tommy the white/green/ I changed my color 12 times during the show. Not me, I always wanted to be the leader.

The show was semi corny when the rangers were getting there @sses handed to them. Sparks would fly everywhere as the look like they were having a seizures on the ground. Especially when they fought without morphing. Why did they want to do that dumb sh*t. I use to watch like morph motherf*ckers morph. But that didn't happen. The black guy Zack went down first. Ironically, he was the black ranger and a f*cking masterdom. Then Billy homo @ss, the blue ranger, would lose the battle. Then the two chicks... the pink and yellow rangers. I don't remember their names because they changed them like every three episodes, but they were quite flexible. The only reason I know the others is because it came up on google. Maybe they deserve to be featured in my M.I.L.F. of the week now (the former pink and yellow rangers they are probably over the hill now)?!?!?!?! One was white and the other was Asian. But the one who did not go down with the rest of them was the red ranger. That dude was like f*ck Ivan Ooze; I will karate chop your @ss.


Speaking of Ivan Ooze, he was my role model. The guy went for whatever he wanted. Like if the guy wanted Halle Berry, he would simply go after her. That I can completely agree with, Halle Berry. The thing that pissed me off about this guy was he didn't think things all the way through. He half way did things. If I had his power, I would round up all the hot M.I.L.F.S. of the world and make them have a KY battle. Battle royal style. Better yet Old Skool the Movie style. The Power Rangers wouldn't stop that at all, but they would enjoy it. The pink and yellow ranger would probably participate. Maybe they always wanted to role play.

-Uncle Booze

No comments:

Post a Comment