Friday, June 19, 2009

16 and Pregnant Because You're a Dumb @ss


This show lets me know how far our country has fallen as a people. Seriously, every week on Thursday you get a show about why girls should take it in the @ss. I was watching this sh*t last night and I was actually shocked by how dumb these young chicks have become. I was watching this chick Farrah who was in a word a b*tch. This chick was trying to hide her pregnancy from her friends while staying on the high school cheerleading squad. Not hard to guess how that sh*t ended. Seriously chick you think you can hide being pregnant from a group of teenage girls and a gay dude? This is just the start of her delusion as she then informs us that she has yet to inform the baby’s father of the current predicament.
Yeah, so this chick’s timeline was parents, MTV, and then friends. My dude found out he was a soon to be pops through the rumor mill. I bet that was a great day at lunch with his boys, you know kickin it talking about the football game, the after party and what chick you’re going to bang to get back at your ex. Then Tony goes yeah speaking of Farrah I think she’s knocked up, Bam like a house of bricks my friend. After confirming by text, she precedes to get a new phone and leave him in the cold.
My favorite person in the episode though is Farrah’s mom, who seems to be the only one who has a handle on the situation. First, she tells the kid that she needs to look at adoption, which is reasonable seeing as a smishmortion is out of the picture. Dumb @ss says no and she’s going to keep it. Her mother then precedes to tell her that she needs to get ready to take care of that baby and sh*ts going to be hard. The greatest is there was no speech about how we’ll take care of the baby as a family she gives her that real deal I’m not raising no more kids speech.
MTV though is another problem in itself as they show me sh*t I only want to see once and that’s only if my wife guilts me into being in the room. Yeah, I’m talking about the delivery. Yeah, I watched the video in health class and by the time I got to high school I had been able to erase that stretched out dick receptacle from my mind by looking at a as many good p*ssies as possible. Lets start at the beginning though this chick’s water breaks at like 2 in the morning. No big deal right, no this chick puts on a jacket and is like lets go, no b*tch wrong! I’m going to need you to take off your pissy pre birth soaked pants and wash up. That’s what’s wrong with the world dirty cooches bringing dirty babies into the world; put on clean pants b*tch. When they finally get to the hospital they have to explain all the steps to this dumb b*tch. She wasn’t even pushing hard when it was time for the baby to come out; no hard screams just some weak @ss pushes with no results. When it finally started moving she wanted her mom to take pictures of the birth, this is some sh*t I have never understood. You want to take pictures of a baby head coming out of a 16 year old vagina that will never be the same, for shame I say for shame. I see taking a picture when it’s cleaned up but damn that sh*t is gross, and no that baby is not cute...... that sh*t is milky, bloody, and comes with a misshapen head. That sh*t is gross, come on MTV censor that sh*t.
The show is seriously crazy and so is Farrah she thought her mom was playing with that help with the baby sh*t. Once again the dumb b*tch was wrong as her mother proceeded to tell her that she said she needed her sleep and to watch her own damn baby. Her mom even went as far as to call her the anti Christ, which is seriously the greatest line I have heard all month. The sad sh*t is that the previews for next week look worse; yes next week we get two fat chicks who for some reason decide to get married sometime during the filming. This people is why S. Beamin does not f*ck young chicks anymore becuase it’s costly, they are dumb as rocks, and the sh*t ends bad........just ask my car.

- S. Beamin

No comments:

Post a Comment