Saturday, June 6, 2009

If I Had Eight Monsters and a Wife


Listen people. Every channel I turn to is talking about John and Kate getting a divorce. Who gives a f*ck, but do not be mad at John. He is probably not getting any from his star craved wife. On top of that, this dude has to deal with 8 monsters terrorizing his home. All kids are bad. To put things into prospective.... if I was in his situation, I would have done the same thing. Probably something worse, like ask her to have another woman in the bed with us and to put up a stripper pole in the living room (all while on national TV). You know to spice things up a bit. If I had my way, it would be Uncle Booze and Halle Berry plus 9. I added a mistress.


Dude has to be stressed. One, I am sure all of his kids act like the kid in the above video. Two Kate is holding out. WTF. That is domestic abuse in most states. Women get your sh*t together. Three, the sh*t is on national TV. Four, his wife is reaping all the benefits of stardom. Five, he got 8 f*ckers running around screaming "daddy can I......." Six, thats all I know about these people. This is backwards as f*ck. The only glory this dude has gotten is all the chicks that have been tempting him. What is a man to do in this extreme situation?

Act out on that temptation. Especially, if the marriage is going down hill. There is no return from that inevitable truth. To be honest, I would have jumped ship the 1st week of no intimacy; once the doctor cleared she was good to go again. Seriously, that would be one way to deal with all the stress of providing for 9 motherf*ckers. But if you take that away, what would I have left? Adultery*, booze, and drugs. I don't believe in using drugs so..... Adultery and drugs here I come!

-Uncle Booze

*Note: Adultery would only be chosen if I were in John's situation. If and only if, Kate were holding out. I mean I am like the Sahara desert down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment