Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bacardi Bacardi Bacardi (with a spanish accent).. ALL LIES

I really did it this time. I went to the second promise land..... the Bacardi Factory in Puerto Rico. A place I like to call me second home. It was f*cking awesome. I wish you could have came. It all started with a ferry ride. A ride of no return.

Before departing on the ferry, I went to the local store to indulge in a strong drink. It actually put some hair on my baby like chest. I like to call it "It will put you on your @ss."

Well, I was told you can drink as much as you want at the Bacardi factory, but that was not the case. Apparently, the motherf*ckers only give out 2 free drinks. WTF. I traveled half way across the world just for 2 Bacardi drinks. This is a f*cking disappointment. More disappointing then when you walk into your workplace only to find out that your wife may potentially be like the office slut. What is Uncle Booze to do?

The 1st time, I went up there without a hat or glasses on to get my free drinks. I told the lady my name was Rico. The second time, I put on my glasses on and went up there to get my second free round. I told her my name was Sam and I was waiting for my party to get there. Thanks to @AmCirca1986. She gave me the idea. The last time, I went up there with my sunglasses and a hat on. I told her to just give me the drink tickets. She agreed and from there I do not remember the rest of the night. Maybe I went to a club or something. Who knows..???

Bacardi factory was a try disappointment. I was sold a dream.... an unattainable dream. One of an endless supply of liquor. An endless supply of pleasure juices. I will never be fooled again. Jack Daniels Factory in Lynchville, KY prepare yourself. If you are on the same sh*t like Bacardi, I will blow that motherf*cker up!!!!! After, I take all the bottles that can fit in my Swedish made car.

-Uncle Booze


No comments:

Post a Comment