Monday, June 15, 2009

iran

These motherf*ckers are crazy. Running around killing one another with like machetes and sh*t. WTF. The world is one crazy place. Apparently, the country is having election drama. These people must be new to the whole democracy thing. Maybe not. Who am I to judge. The election is against the incumbent "Crazy F*cker of the World #2" Mahmou Ahmadinejad, who should one day bow to the American people for all of his criticizing over the years, and the former Prime Minister Mir Hussein Mousavi, who is known for his moderate stance.


The crazy sh*t is that people are fearing that the stuff may go down like it did in Zimbabwe. That dude over Zimbabwe is a real gangsta. I mean protesters are dropping like flies. I can completely understand why. It would be similar to like McCain old @ss winning because of some scam. All of America and the rest of the world have started WWIII. I personally would have rioted way worst then the days of Rodney King. Yeah I said it. Best Buy would of had to file for Chapter 11 just from my actions alone.

-Uncle Booze



No comments:

Post a Comment